Do you need to watch your favorite videos, songs, movies, and much more on a bigger screen by connecting your tablet? Read the article below to find out how you can possibly attain this enjoyment.
Screen mirroring or reflecting what you are looking at from one device to another is now much in demand. People often want to see things on their TV when sitting with friends or during leisure time, and they have added certain videos, songs to their library that they want to watch later.
These already searched items can belong to some social sites like Instagram or Facebook and rather than searching them on TV again or logging in to the site on TV, screen mirroring is a time-saving and convenient choice to make.
I’m going to explain how to mirror the Samsung tablet screen to television. Mirroring is possible on Samsung devices such as mobile phones, PCs, and even tablets.
Let’s discuss how tablets share screens.
Methods to Mirror Samsung Tablet:
There are different methods of tablet mirroring like installing apps, using cables and adapters, chrome casting, Wi-Fi availability, and the devices that desire to do mirroring must be connected with the same network.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, however, uses its in-built Smart- View that mirrors the screen with other devices.
1. Screen mirroring:
Screen mirroring is available on the latest televisions, and you can easily watch whatever you like or perform anything you are doing with your tablet’s screen.
For this particular method, you need to connect your tablet to some internet connection and similarly connect your TV with the network or hotspot alike.
You will select and change the network settings by going into the TV settings option and entering a password if required to build a meaningful connection.
Once it’s done, you can start screen mirroring through two variants. These are:
- You can simply go to the source option from your remote control, from the top right corner and select Screen Mirroring to start mirroring your tablet to TV.
- You can go to the network settings and select Screen Mirroring from there.
Once the option is selected, you can start the screen mirroring by making your tablet enable a particular mirroring connectivity support. It is mainly found by sliding down your notification panel and is referred to as Smart View. (Discussed later)
There is often a wireless property, part of several Smart TVs and different Android tablets. This is known as the Miracast, and it functions as a protocol that is in-built and needs no connectivity with a wireless router.
Thus, this enables audio with HD quality streaming on your TV through your tablets. The screen mirroring is renamed by many brands, such as LG, Samsung, and Sony, with titles such as Share and Connect, HTC Connect, Quick Connect, and Display Mirroring.
As mentioned in screen mirroring (see the bullet above), this is the most commonly referred feature available in mobile phones and Android tablets and allows you to mirror your tablet screen to your Smart TV’s screen.
You can easily cast your likable content through this View and even play audio watch videos. This proficient option is present in Samsung Galaxy tablets ranging from S7, A7, S, S7+, S6, and many more of these.
Before starting this screen mirroring, you must make sure that you have the updated software versions installed. You can begin this by following the mentioned step-by-step instructions below:
- Connect your TV to a connection that you have already used to connect your tablet with.
- Using your fingers slide down the Quick Settings panel in your tablet where various other options like Flashlight, Autorotate appears.
- Select Smart View from this panel of multi-purpose choices.
- You might need to enter a pin at both ends to make a proper connection between the two devices that are just going to share a screen. It’s similar to the concept of connecting your car’s Bluetooth with your mobile phone Bluetooth to hear audio.
- Select Start Now, once it’s done.
- If you believe the screen is not widened enough you can change the aspect ratio settings and make the view full screen as desired on the TV.
- If you wish to discontinue this sharing then tap this Smart View again and select Disconnect.
Yuppie! You succeeded.
3. Chromecast Device:
The Samsung tablet can be mirrored to the TV with Chromecast. Your tablets are an essential source of displaying multi-media, including your favorite shows, sports, songs, etc. Google Chromecast allows you to connect your tablets with more giant screens for much presentable View.
Students, teachers, and business people can also benefit from using the Cast button from their respective browsers and then selecting the device with which the Chrome casting has to be done.
For a successful chrome casting experience, you will need:
- Connectivity of your tablets and Chromecast device with the same type of network.
- A chrome casting source, like Chromecast Ultra, Chromecast with Google TV or built-in characteristic in your Smart televisions.
Steps to perform the Google Chrome cast:
- You can cast tablet screen by going to the Google Home application.
- Select the particular device you want your screen casted to.
- Tap on the option of Cast my Screen and then select Cast screen.
You can easily watch your tablet screen on your TV through these steps. If you are watching a Youtube or a Facebook video and you want to cast it on the TV, then you can see the option of casting through its symbol.
- This chrome casting is not for Windows devices and also iOS. You must turn on your microphone permissions to have a good chrome casting experience.
- If you are worried about your battery and tablet performance it is suggested that your turn on the “Power Saving Mode to enhance the performance of your device.
There are various options that can be used to mirror your Samsung tablets with your Smart TVs.
These include chrome casting, installing and downloading different applications through Google Play Store like ApowerMirror using QR code scanning, LetsView app connecting with a Pin code, Smart View an in-built characteristic, etc.
Screen mirroring has made its mark in the world of the latest technology providing several benefits of enjoying playing media on more big screens whether through your mobile phones or tablets.